Baltimore, MD 21218
Attorney Hill focuses his practice on personal injury, wills, estates & trusts, debt collection, breach of contract cases, traffic, DUI, criminal, family and landlord & tenant law.
Stevensville, MD 21666
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Towson , MD 21204
I obtained an award of 50% joint physical custody and decision making authority for a father--exactly what he wanted.
I litigated a motion and won a judgment for a mother that she is able to keep primary custody of her special needs daughter.
Through my contract writing, a cyber security...
Washington, DC 20006
Baltimore, MD 21202
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Gambrills, MD 21054
Dundalk, MD 21222
Seabrook, MD 20706
Westminster, MD 21157
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Early in Mr. Patterson's career, he obtained dozens of defense verdicts in personal injury jury trials. He has built on this experience to properly present plaintiffs' claims and to avoid tactical mistakes made by plaintiffs' attorneys.
Some of his more noteworthy cases include:
George Patterson obtained a combined judgment...
Suite 236 East
Pikesville, MD 21208
Chinwe was selected as a Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers for their 2018 membership. She...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.