Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
A number of Glenn's cases have helped shape the current state of the law in...
In addition to his trial work, Rick has substantial appellate court experience, having briefed and argued cases...
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
Jim has extensive experience representing and counseling clients on employment law...
Trish enjoys building ongoing relationships with her clients as their...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline