Advocate and adviser for government employees, business professionals, and businesses in a wide range of employment and civil litigation matters.
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk for the Honorable James A. Kenney III of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Advise and represent federal employees in employment-related matters, including removal, suspension, discrimination, retaliation, EEO matters, personnel matters, and whistleblower protection.
- Advocate for federal employees in the MSPB, EEOC, federal agencies, and federal court.
- Author of "Employment Rights of Federal Employees," a chapter in the Maryland Employment Law Deskbook.
- Represent private-sector employees, executives, and partners in all aspects of employment law.
- Counsel and represent businesses in litigation-avoidance strategies, investigations, personnel matters, and employment litigation.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- General Civil
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current