Dundalk, Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Mr. Gogel is an adjunct professor of Negotiations and “Sports and the Law” at the University of Maryland Francis Carey King School of Law, where he also coaches the Law School’s Alternate Dispute Resolution Team. Trained in...
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
We will listen to you. We will explain the law to you and the options available to you. And we will advocate for you.
We are firm believers in what we call "advocacy with integrity." This principle applies to our dealings with both clients and third parties alike. When communicating with a client, we discuss all of the issues in the client’s case in a straightforward and respectful way, taking time to explain the positive and negative aspects of...
Appeals & Appellate Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Appeals & Appellate Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Dundalk, Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline