Essex, Maryland Lawyers
A fearless litigator who has recovered millions for his clients, Mr. Wise has a zeal for protecting the injured.
For over two decades, he has assured a better future for those who have been unfairly victimized by the negligence of others, whether through motor vehicle crashes, products liability, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, catastrophic tractor trailer accidents, or railroad collisions.
In 2011 Justin was named a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers and continued to recieve this recognition in every year that has since followed....
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Money is no substitute for the loss of good health and other harms. In some cases, I recommend postponing the pursuit malpractice claims in favor of the exhaustion of all reasonable non-legal and medical options, particularly in cases where medical negligence is suspected. Only when all reasonable...
Alan represents clients in personal injury, car accidents, litigation, breach of contract, insurance coverage, and judgment collections cases, and defends individuals and businesses in breach of contract and business disputes.
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Essex, Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline