William R. Schmidt IIILeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A.
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law
Rick Schmidt has extensive experience in virtually all facets of personal injury law and has recovered literally millions of dollars for his clients. Mr. Schmidt holds BA and JD degrees from the University of Maryland and its School of Law. At Maryland Law, he won the American Jurisprudence Award for Equitable Remedies. In the 1980’s, Mr. Schmidt was chosen by Us Magazine as one of the 35 most promising Americans under the age of 35. Since then he has co-authored two books: How To Market Your Law Practice (Aspen Press) and Consumer Revenge (Putman’s). Mr. Schmidt has appeared on over 75 radio and TV shows as both an author and legal analyst. Additionally, he was a founding partner in the first law firm to advertise in Maryland.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Auto Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A.
- - Current
- University of Maryland - Baltimore
- B.A. | Political Science
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- American Jurisprudence Award for Equity
- University of Maryland School of Law
- 35 most promising American's under the age of 35
- Us Magazine
- Maryland State Bar
- Consumer Revenge
- G.P. Putnams & Sons
- How to Market Your Law Practice
- Aspen Press
The Maryland lawyers at Leviness, Tolzman & Hamilton have over 20 years experience representing injured workers with their Workers' Compensation Injury cases throughout Maryland. If you have been injured as a...Maryland Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Leviness, Tolzman & Hamilton
The Maryland lawyers at Leviness, Tolzman & Hamilton are dedicated to helping injured victims of medical malpractice recover for the injustice they have suffered at the hands of medical professionals...Maryland DUI / DWI Attorney
The lawyers at Leviness, Tolzman & Hamilton have been helping defend the rights of the accused for over 20 years. The legal process can be lengthy and complicated. It is important...Maryland Auto Accident Lawyers - Leviness, Tolzman, & Hamilton, P.A.
The car accident lawyers at Leviness Tolzman & Hamilton have collectively over 40 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, defense attorneys, taking cases to trial, and recovering fair compensation...