Maryland Construction Lawyers
For years, I've practiced law in the Washington, DC metro region. As an attorney, I've centered my practice on civil litigation, involving construction, real estate, and business. Admittedly, I have been known to take a case or two unrelated to these areas, e.g., consumer protection cases. And on occasion, I will accept a pro bono (free of charge) case that is referred by the AARP.
Undoubtedly, you'll read many lawyers' bios, detailing the various accolades the...
In 2011 Justin was named a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers and continued to recieve this recognition in every year that has since followed....
Before the launch of The Entrepreneur Store in August of 2015, Jon was the Director of Entrepreneurship and Workforce Development for the Carroll County Department of Economic Development. While there, he worked to establish a leading business support service network that includes the Carroll Business Path, the Carroll County Small Business Loan Fund, and the “Know Before It’s Go” regulatory compliance assistance program....
- Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Child Custody & Visitation, Alimony and Child Support)
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Litigation
Founder & Principal Attorney, Fred L. Coover, is committed to the advancement of the legal profession and is active in local, state and national bar associations and attorney organizations, including the following:
- Appointed to Maryland State Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Vice Chairman on Executive Council of Maryland State Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- Appointed Member of Howard County Adult Public...
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
22196 Three Notch Road Suite 104
Lexington Park, MD 20653
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Maryland Construction Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline