Towson, Maryland Lawyers
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Jack and his team of dedicated staff members are all guided by a commitment to client service. Together, they make Jack’s Law a successful and efficient practice with...
For nearly 20 years, clients from all over the world have hired Charles Dillon to help them as their tax attorney because of his reputation for excellence and achieving outstanding results with IRS tax problems.
Charles Dillon is a Maryland tax attorney who has been recognized by world...
Attorney Cohen graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of...
Jeff advises clients on legal and tax issues relating to business transactions, start-ups, corporate mergers & acquisitions, business successions, estate planning, and real estate. Jeff practices both federal and state tax law, and he assists individuals and businesses with tax audit defense and tax planning in the areas of income, corporate, partnership, franchise, sales and...
Towson, MD 21286
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Towson, Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline