Bel Air, Maryland Lawyers
I was admitted to the MD Bar and Fed. Bar for the U.S Federal Court for the District of MD in 1996, and was employed as an associate attorney with the firm of Charles E. Chlan & Assoc. from 1988 until 2002. In 2002, I left Charles E. Chlan & Assoc. to start my own solo law practice in Bel Air, MD.
My primary area of concentration is in...
We bring experience, skill and professionalism to every case, and we bring personal attention and dedication to every client. We understand the issues you are facing, and we treat you with respect and compassion. When we represent you, our goal is always to put you in a stronger position for the long term.
Edgewood, MD 21040
For nearly 20 years, clients from all over the world have hired Charles Dillon to help them as their tax attorney because of his reputation for excellence and achieving outstanding results with IRS tax problems.
Charles Dillon is a Maryland tax attorney who has been recognized by world...
Jack and his team of dedicated staff members are all guided by a commitment to client service. Together, they make Jack’s Law a successful and efficient practice with...
Jarrettsville, MD 21084
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Bel Air, Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline