Elkton, Maryland Lawyers
Attorney Hill focuses his practice on personal injury, wills, estates & trusts, debt collection, breach of contract cases, traffic, DUI, criminal, family and landlord & tenant law.
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
For nearly 20 years, clients from all over the world have hired Charles Dillon to help them as their tax attorney because of his reputation for excellence and achieving outstanding results with IRS tax problems.
Charles Dillon is a Maryland tax attorney who has been recognized by world...
Money is no substitute for the loss of good health and other harms. In some cases, I recommend postponing the pursuit malpractice claims in favor of the exhaustion of all reasonable non-legal and medical options, particularly in cases where medical negligence is suspected. Only when all reasonable...
When a loved one dies, I handle all aspects of the probate and estate administration process so the family doesn't have to.
Baltimore, MD 21211
University of Baltimore School of Law
Among many other high-profile positions, Bob served as an officer and claims counsel at USF&G and at St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company. At those companies, he helped develop the companies’ legal teams and nationwide large-loss-exposure case-management programs. Bob designed both companies’ extra-contractual and bad faith case-management programs, managed all extra-contractual litigation, and served as...
Jack and his team of dedicated staff members are all guided by a commitment to client service. Together, they make Jack’s Law a successful and efficient practice with...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Elkton, Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline