Frazeysburg, Ohio Lawyers
Stavroff is from the New Albany area and holds a bachelor's in music Berklee College of Music. Stavroff attended the Capital University Law School, where he served on the Law Review Executive Board and graduated with honors.
After receiving his juris doctor and passing the Ohio bar exam, he worked in the Columbus City Attorney's Office, serving both the trial unit and the domestic violence unit. During his time at the Columbus City Attorney's Office, Stavroff conducted jury and bench trials,...
In 2013, Stephen opened his own practice dealing exclusively with criminal law and appeals throughout the state of Ohio and in federal court. He has tried cases ranging from minor traffic offenses through complex murder cases. He is death penalty certified and a member of the CJA panel in federal court. He has also handled appeals...
Bob previously served as an Assistant County Prosecutor and Assistant Ohio Attorney General where he prosecuted environmental crimes and later served as the Assistant Chief of Ohio’s...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Dennis has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for 2018 and 2019. Best Lawyers is the oldest and one of the most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Recognition in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Frazeysburg, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline