Licking County Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Mr. Fitch has helped many individuals and families recover significant settlements and awards, including a number of recoveries in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Fitch is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers’ Association. He has also...
Troy has won a number of cases for his clients in the area of foreclosure defense and consumer litigation, with several cases establishing or affirming important consumer protections for people. Other attorneys...
My name is Joe Suhre and I am committed to DUI defense. In fact, that's all I do.
I am a graduate of Xavier University where I received a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I then attended the University of Cincinnati where I received my Juris Doctorate (law degree). I am licensed to practice in Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. I am a former police officer and that gives me a definite advantage when I'm assisting a...
Stavroff is from the New Albany area and holds a bachelor's in music Berklee College of Music. Stavroff attended the Capital University Law School, where he served on the Law Review Executive Board and graduated with honors.
After receiving his juris doctor and passing the Ohio bar exam, he worked in the Columbus City Attorney's Office, serving both the trial unit and the domestic violence unit. During his time at the Columbus City Attorney's Office, Stavroff conducted...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Licking County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline