Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- Child Custody
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1979)
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
47 Questions Answered
- Q. Dismissed Ohio Untimely Notice of Appeal- Attorney filed for reconsideration-blamed postal service.
- A: IS THIS A QUESTION?
- Q. My fiance wants to adopt my twins, their father is in prison, does he have to sign over his rights for that to happen?
- A: You and your fiance must first be married. The natural/biological father's consent is necessary except under limited and specific circumstances as they may exist at the time the Petition for Adoption is filed with the Probate Court.
- Q. I have been raising my goddaughter for 6yrs with birth mother only giving foodstamps how can i get custody?
- A: Of course you will heed the services of an experienced, competent family law attorney. As a "legal stranger" to the child, in order to obtain custody you would have to establish to the court's satisfaction that it would be detrimental to the child to be placed with either her father or her mother. This is called parental unsuitability.
Contact & Map