We are happy to help you. My firm is noted for our aggressive representation, meticulous preparation and I charge fair, flat fees. Potential clients can be assured that I have the necessary experience and dedication to family law, and will give each and every client the personal attention that their case requires. I have been practicing for...
During Tyler's first year of law school, he interned for Bryan Frost which sparked his desire to help those overwhelmed by the legal system.
During his time at Emory, Tyler helped write am amicus curie brief to the United States...
We don't work like most personal injury firms. We believe in doing the hard work--calling and tracking down witnesses, digging through boxes of old files, and connecting with our clients to understand what happened and how it has affected them. We believe in attention to detail.
You'll never see our firm on a billboard or a daytime television ad....
(US Highway 78)
Snellville, GA 30078
Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, The University of Georgia School of Law and The University of Georgia School of Law
Rhein has a reputation among his peers for novel legal argument and fierce loyalty to his clients. These abilities are best demonstrated in his results as a “second lawyer.” Rhein routinely spots issues in the law that other lawyers miss, and is able to craft these issues into effective advocacy at trial, in post-judgment proceedings, and...
Prior to graduation from law school Brandon excelled in his externship which landed him a job as an Assistant District Attorney for the Alcovy Judicial Circuit. While at the DA’s office, Brandon grew comfortable in the courtroom, successfully obtaining winning jury verdicts in all but his very first trial.
After departing the DA’s office, Brandon spent...
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors,...
* Former member of the Emory University School of Law Trial Techniques Faculty;
* Practicing primarily in the North Georgia, Metro Atlanta Area for over 25 years as a Solo-Practitioner before the Probate Courts, Juvenile Courts, & Superior Courts in most of the counties of Georgia;
* Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) for in their Child & Adult Protective Services cases;
* Primary Focused on:
* Estate Planning which includes the creation & administration of Trusts (all types including Special Needs Trust),...
Darren has been recognized as one of the top injury lawyers in Georgia and named a Super Lawyers Rising Star by Super Lawyers and Atlanta Magazine. Only 2.5% of all lawyers in Georgia are selected as Rising Stars. Darren has also been recognized as one of Georgia’s Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine; as one of the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers;...
> 2005-present: Owner, Bockhop Intellectual Property Law, LLC
> 2002-2005: Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
> 2000-2002: Founding Partner, Bockhop & Reich, LLP
> 1994-2000: Associate, Needle & Rosenberg, PC
> 1988-1991: IBM - Design Engineer (Designed arithmetic logic circuits used in CPU of AS/400 computer)
> 1980-1985: U.S. Naval Officer - Electrical Officer USS Nicholson (DD 982)
> J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1994
> M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Iowa, 1988 Research and Thesis: Switching Properties of Non-Linear Optical Interface; Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honors Society
> B.S., General Science, The University of Iowa, 1980
> US Navy Gas...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Grayson Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline