Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Websites & Blogs
17 Questions Answered
- Q. My mother is transfering property in banks county ga. to my brother and i . how does he transfer all ownership to me?
- A: He may execute a quitclaim deed transferring his interest to you. You will have to complete a Form PT-61 and present both the fully executed quitclaim deed and PT-61, along with a fee, to the real estate deed room in the Superior Court of the county where the property is situated.
- Q. What is the differents between a Quitclaim Deed and a Quiet Title Action
- A: A quitclaim deed is one of several real property conveyance documents. It allows one to convey property to another without guaranteeing free and clear title or without a warranty of title. Any and all liens on title remain on title after conveyance to new owner. A quiet title action is generally an equitable remedy awarded through the courts. The effect of such an action, if granted by a court, establishes an individual's right to ownership of real property against one or more adverse claimants.
- Q. What happens if ex-wife never filed quick claim deed and didnt refinance per court order.house going into foreclosure
- A: You may have grounds to file a contempt of court action against your ex-wife for failing to obey a court order. It is advisable to consult with an experienced attorney in this regard.
Contact & Map