* Graduate of Emory University School of Law. Dean's Award for Public Service;
* Former member of the Emory University School of Law Trial Techniques Faculty;
* Practicing primarily in the North Georgia, Metro Atlanta Area for over 25 years as a Solo-Practitioner before the Probate Courts, Juvenile Courts, & Superior Courts in most of the counties of Georgia;
* Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) for in their Child & Adult Protective Services cases;
* Primary Focused on:
* Estate Planning which includes the creation & administration of Trusts (all types including Special Needs Trust), Wills, Advance Directives for Healthcare and/or Powers of Attorney for Financial Affairs;
* Probate Court & Juvenile Court on Guardianships and/or Conservatorships of Adults and Minors, often Court Appointed by the Probate Court to act as Guardian ad Litem or Attorney for the Incapacitated Adults;
* Family matters in Superior Courts such as Divorce, Custody, & Child Support. Often appointed by Superior Court Judges as Guardian ad Litem in disputed Child Custody/Visitation matters.