Fultonham, Ohio Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
Scott Pullins has advised clients on complex legal, business, marketing and public policy issues. He cofounded and led Ohio's only statewide, pro-taxpayer organization for over ten years. Through that work Scott Pullins appeared as a guest or was interviewed by the Fox News Channel, Court TV, the Ohio News Network, Ohio Public TV and Radio, Clear Channel Radio, National Public Radio, and various major television network affiliates. Scott Pullins was also interviewed or had...
With experience as both a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney, Brandon is adept at perceiving and addressing weaknesses in the prosecution's case, which has proved an invaluable asset in his criminal defense practice.
As a trial...
Bob previously served as an Assistant County Prosecutor and Assistant Ohio Attorney General where he prosecuted environmental crimes and later served as the Assistant Chief of Ohio’s...
Mr. Shaver and his staff...
Stavroff is from the New Albany area and holds a bachelor's in music Berklee College of Music. Stavroff attended the Capital University Law School, where he served on the Law Review Executive Board and graduated with honors.
After receiving his juris doctor and passing the Ohio bar exam, he worked in the Columbus City Attorney's Office, serving both the trial unit and the domestic violence unit. During his time at the Columbus City Attorney's Office, Stavroff conducted jury and bench trials,...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Fultonham, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline