Madison County, Mississippi Lawyers
Since graduating in...
William has been named as a SuperLawyer in family law for seven consecutive years...
1) Family law (divorce, child custody, child support, modifications, and adoptions);
2) Civil litigation (plaintiff/defense/ personal injury/wrongful death/18-wheeler/automobile accidents, etc);
3) Criminal defense (felony, misdemeanor, drug and DUI defense), and expungements;
4) Wills, trusts and estate work; and
5) Appellate representation in the state and federal courts.
Sarah Ann was admitted to practice law in Mississippi in 2010. She is currently a member of Jackson Young Lawyers and the Family Law Section of the Mississippi bar. Sarah Ann has practiced law in Mississippi Chancery Courts, Circuit Courts, Youth Courts, and Federal Courts.
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Madison County, Mississippi Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline