I am an experienced advocate for clients in matters involving personal injury, criminal defense, premises owners' negligence, breach of duty, and more. I have extensive courtroom experience wherein I developed trial skills by representing criminal defendants in misdemeanor and felony cases, including capital murder, murder, rape, armed robbery, theft crimes, DUI and drug offenses.
I have been named one of the 500 Leading Litigators in America, one of the 500 Leading Plaintiff Lawyers in America, one of the 3000 Leading Lawyers in America, and one of the 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi.
I will use my experience and dedication to advocate for your rights throughout your case. Call or visit my website for more information.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Arkansas Judiciary
- The Mississippi Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Gilliam Firm, PLLC
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Mississippi State Bar  # 9493