Susan G. Pinkston, PLLC was formed in November of 1996 and is located in Ridgeland MS. Mrs. Pinkston, the primary member, spent the first fourteen years of her legal career with two well established multi-service law firms in downtown Jackson, as an associate and then partner. The firm’s areas of practice include real estate closings, wills and estates, mediation and arbitration, oil and gas, corporate formation and title insurance.
- Real Estate Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Mississippi State Bar
- Susan G Pinkston Blog
- When is the Right Time to Use Legal Mediation Services?
1 June 2018
- Real Estate: Bidding Wars are Heating Up the Market
22 May 2018
- 5 Signs of a Great Law Firm in Mississippi
18 May 2018
- What’s New: How Legal Mediation Services Save Clients Money
19 February 2018
- Four Reasons Why Small Businesses Need Incorporation Lawyers
12 February 2018
- Law Firm Mississippi – Select One Based on its Expertise [Infographic]
30 January 2018
- Have you decided to start an incorporated business? Congratulations!
18 December 2017
- What’s New: No Death Tax? You Still Need Estate Planning!
14 December 2017
- Foreclosing on a Commercial Property
7 December 2017