R. Kelly Kyle, a partner of Kyle Wynn & Associates, PLLC graduated from Louisiana Tech University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree from the University’s College of Administration and Business. He attended Mississippi College School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctor degree in 1992. His law school honors include the Dean’s List and the American Jurisprudence Award for Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Mr. Kyle is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi, the State of Louisiana, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Capital Area Bar Association and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and has served as President of the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association.
He is co-author of the book "How to Protect Your Family's Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs, Medicaid Secrets: Mississippi Edition". A frequent speaker on the subject of estate planning, he hosts "Peace of Mind Estate Planning" on WJNT radio every Tuesday morning.
A solo practitioner for eighteen years, Mr. Kyle has experience in the areas of conservatorships and special needs planning as well as general estate planning issues.
Mr. Kyle is very familiar with the challenges facing the elderly and those family members who care for them, having been primarily responsible for the care of his own elderly mother for several years.
Mr. Kyle is a licensed pilot and aircraft owner with over 2500 hours of flight time. He is active with Angel Flight, an organization of pilots who donate their time and aircraft to transport cancer patients to distant locations for treatment. He also regularly transports four-legged passengers on rescue missions from shelters to foster care and forever homes. Mr. Kyle has served as general counsel for the National Intercollegiate Flying Association, an association of colleges and universities involved in aviation education, and is a boater and classic car collector.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
Initial consultations for estate planning are always free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Attorney and Partner
- Kyle Wynn & Associates PLLC
- - Current
- William B. Howell, Ltd.
- Attorney practicing solely in the area of estate planning and elder law.
- R. Kelly Kyle, Ltd.
- Sole practitioner in the Jackson area, practicing in the area of estate planning, family law, criminal defense, personal injury, and workers' compensation.
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Ethics and Professional Responsibility Dean's List
- Louisiana Tech University
- B.S. (1989) | Business
- Excellence in Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- American Jurisprudence
- Awarded while a student at Mississippi College School of Law.
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- - Current
- Louisiana State Bar # 23172
- - Current
- Mississippi State Bar # 9392
- - Current
- How to Protect Your Family's Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs, Mississippi Edition
- Phylius Press
- A Complete Look at Estate Planning in Mississippi, Capital Club, Jackson, Mississippi
- Mississippi Paralegals Association
- A Complete Look at Estate Planning in Mississippi, Byram, Mississippi
- Mississippi Legal Professionals Association
An appearance on WLBT Jackson's Midday MississippiMr. Kyle on Midday Mississippi
A return visit to WLBT Jackson's Midday MississsippiR. Kelly Kyle, attorney with Howell Kyle & Wynn
R. Kelly Kyle on WLOX Shop South with Jim TaborR. Kelly Kyle on Midday Mississippi Promoting Jackson 2015 Seminars
R. Kelly Kyle on WLBT Jackson's Midday MississippiKelly Kyle on Midday Mississippi
R. Kelly Kyle on WLBT Jackson's Midday Mississippi