Call Robert for a free consultation today - (210) 223-9200
I am a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. I am among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the National Trial Lawyers Association. I am Peer...
- Texas Private Investigator Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, License #00850400
- Owner/Manager of Texas Financial Investigators, a Texas Investigation Company, Business License #A12677101
- Specialize in financial asset discovery and recovery statewide for individuals and organizations
- 1997 Graduate of Baylor School of Law. Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (JD). Dean's List. Order of Barristers
- 1985 Graduate of the University of North Texas. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. Major in Real Estate Investments and Analysis. Dean's List. Graduated with Honors. Selected Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- Prior to attending law school...
Mr. Cavazos has extensive experience in the criminal justice system, practicing law as both a defense attorney and as a prosecutor. Prior to Barrera, Cavazos & Powers, he served as a Prosecutor in Atascosa County and was appointed as a Special Prosecutor in both Wilson and Frio County. Mr. Cavazos specializes...
I was in my first semester of law school at that time, and the probate process was so traumatizing to my family that I was sure the attorney had committed malpractice. As it turned out, he did exactly what most probate attorneys do. I knew then that I could do much better, and I've been doing it...
"Thank you all Sooo much! I can't imagine being on this journey with anyone else. I look forward to continuing to...
Building 6, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78749
University of Houston - Main Campus, South Texas College of Law and University of Houston - Main Campus
Scott is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
To achieve these goals, we have a team of skilled professionals who understand that successful attorney-client relationships are built on communication, trust, and compassion. We care about our clients and take the time to listen to their concerns.
Our Clients Are Good People
We do not represent common criminals. Our clients are the type of people who plan for their futures and generally make good decisions in...
You know what’s at stake. If you’re dealing with criminal charges, a divorce, or any difficult family issue, you need a skillful ally to help navigate the process and achieve your best outcome.
Scott is not like most Austin lawyers. He was trained at a high-stakes New York City law firm serving elite global business clients. You deserve the same quality representation.
Austin divorce criminal defense family law attorney lawyer Scott A. Thompson is here to fight for you every step of the way. Let's solve this together.
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Nordheim Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline