Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Law Offices of Bradford Kvinta
- Assistant District Attorney
- Bexar County Criminal District Attorney's Office
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.S. (2006) | Political Science
- Texas Lutheran University
- State Bar of Texas # 24068235
- Victoria County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Kliem & Associates
15 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I go about change police report. A 18 wheeler hit them from behind. The office told my sister and husband it was
- A: Contact an attorney. Your attorney can speak with the officer who wrote the report, who should then issue an amendment.
- Q. my 3 year old child slipped and fell at a flea market into improperly disposed of raw sewage.
- A: Any claim would likely be limited due to the minimal damages involved.
- Q. Can I file a negligence case on a doctor for failing to diagnose me having stage 3 chronic kidney disease failure?
- A: Talk to an attorney as soon as possible. Failure to diagnose cases in medical malpractice are difficult, but your attorney can evaluate your claim and help determine a plan of action.
- Q. 3yr old son and grandma hit by a car in parking lot? What do I do as his mother?
- A: Speak to an attorney as soon as possible. You, on behalf of your son, may have a claim, as well as grandma, against the driver. You need to keep a diary of what happened and the injuries sustained. Sorry you are going through this.
- Q. I was injured in a slip and fall incident, my medical bills is around $4000 and I was offered $6700 I said yes,
- A: If you have yet to sign a release, you could potentially still litigate the matter or renegotiate a better deal. Really depends on where you are in the process and what you did in small claims court.
- Q. Had on the job injury and my employer doesnt have workmans comp.what can i do to get lost wages
- A: We need more information on how the injury occurred. If there is no workers’ compensation insurance, then the company could be on the hook.
- Q. Lost an eye in job related accident. How long is WC responsible for cost of replacement of my artificial eye?
- A: We need more info on how the injury occurred. Your attorney can then determine if you’re entitled to additional compensation. Contact someone asap.
- Q. If a 13 year old is volunteering ar a pound and he gets bit, can he come back at the age of 18 and Sue the City
- A: The statute of limitations for minors wishing to pursue a cause of action generally begins at age 18. However, a claim could be brought sooner through a parent or guardian. You should first, however, speak to an attorney to determine if you have an actionable claim.
- Q. My son was killed by a semitruck driver who was on the job when he ran a stoplight. Do I sue the driver, the truck's
- A: Contact an attorney as soon as possible. There may be multiple defendants involved depending on the facts of the case, including those you mentioned.
Contact & Map