Goliad County Lawyers
I am a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. I am among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the National Trial Lawyers Association. I am Peer...
Call Robert for a free consultation today - (210) 223-9200
- Texas Private Investigator Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, License #00850400
- Owner/Manager of Texas Financial Investigators, a Texas Investigation Company, Business License #A12677101
- Specialize in financial asset discovery and recovery statewide for individuals and organizations
- 1997 Graduate of Baylor School of Law. Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (JD). Dean's List. Order of Barristers
- 1985 Graduate of the University of North Texas. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. Major in Real Estate Investments and Analysis. Dean's List. Graduated with Honors. Selected Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- Prior to attending law school...
-Over 17 Years Experience as a Trial Lawyer in San Antonio, Texas
-Graduated in Top 10% of class at St. Mary’s School of Law
-Staff Writer and Editor of St. Mary’s Law Journal
-Author of Numerous Articles in publications such as St. Mary’s Law Review and San Antonio Lawyer Magazine
-Formerly worked at Texas Fourth Court of Appeals
-100's of hours of Continuing Legal Education in relevant Practice Areas
-10.0 Perfect Rating from AVVO.com Lawyer Rating Website
St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2012
Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A. – 2007
2017 San Antonio Best Family Law Attorney by Scene Magazine (Under 5 years)
2017 Nominated by YMCA of Greater San Antonio for the United Way Volunteer of the Year Awards in the award category Children/Families
Recipient of the 2014-2015 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association “Outstanding Young Lawyer Award”
Gerardo is a graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law, and has an economics degree from Texas State University. Additionally, he is a current member of the American Immigration Lawyers...
She promotes a gentler focus on marital termination, convinced that a family’s energies should be spent on the healthy development of children, rather than concentrating on marital angst. Ms. Vance works closely with mental health providers, so that clients can heal, rather than continue to wound those they do, and have, loved. As a result, the firm promotes collaborative law for marital disputes, whenever appropriate. When necessary, however, to protect families, Ms Vance's trial skills successfully promote the best interests of her...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Goliad County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline