I perform legal service the way I would want to receive it - in an honest and straight forward manner. I'm married with children, am active in my church and community, and enjoy playing golf and hunting when I'm not coaching youth athletics. Feel free to call me if you have a question. You and I might discover that your question is easier to answer than you thought or we might find that your question is just the tip of an iceberg. Schedule a meeting with me and you'll find that I'm fair and honest just like a friend or family member told you I would be. See you soon. Thanks!
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
The free consultation is for you to decide whether we are the right law firm for you and for us to determine the extensiveness of your case. If you already know we are the right law firm for you, let us know what your question is and we will provide a quote to answer it.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Mexico
- Spanish: Spoken
- Mardquardt Law Firm, P.C.
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- State Bar of New Mexico
- - Current
- Texas State Bar  # 24055905
- - Current
- Reliance on Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long-Term Care
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Expunctions, Orders of Nondisclosure, and Protecting your Estate
19 November 2020
- Probate Court in the time of Covid-19
5 October 2020
- Rest in Peace Justice Ginsburg
23 September 2020
- Marquardt Law Firm's Blog