I perform legal service the way I would want to receive it - in an honest and straight forward manner. I'm married with children, am active in my church and community, and enjoy playing golf and hunting when I'm not coaching youth athletics. Feel free to call me if you have a question. You and I might discover that your question is easier to answer than you thought or we might find that your question is just the tip of an iceberg. Schedule a meeting with me and you'll find that I'm fair and honest just like a friend or family member told you I would be. See you soon. Thanks!
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Public Benefits
- New Mexico
- State Bar of New Mexico
- - Current
- Texas State Bar # 24055905
- - Current
- Reliance on Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long-Term Care
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- 4 Reasons It’s A Good Idea to Apply for Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home
26 February 2019
- Celebrate Your Love in an Everlasting Way – 4 Ways Estate Planning Can Demonstrate Your Love
11 February 2019
- Veterans Aid and Attendance Rule Change
4 February 2019
- Is the LLC Shield Vulnerable against Child Support?
22 July 2018
- Recently Married? Plan Now and Save! Or Forever Hold Your Peace (or lack thereof…)
9 July 2018
- Virtual Real(i)ty: Preserving Your Digital Legacy
5 May 2018
- December Special: Your Last Will
10 December 2017
- Former Texas Health and Human Services Medicaid Eligibility Worker Joins Our Team
6 December 2017
- Butting Heads with your Business Partner?
17 October 2017