We align with middle market business leaders who value agile, responsive legal collaboration, and profit-focused guidance. Many clients are founders, families and friends who've grown their privately held businesses through savvy acumen and faithful perseverance. We commit to your success, and build longstanding relationships as trusted advisors.
Bonnie received, with honors, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Georgia in 1991. She...
After college, I became a teacher and coach, and taught History, Geography, Science, Health and Physical Education. I led Science Fairs and Living History in the Classroom. I led my students on the President’s Council on Physical Fitness Challenge and taught health.
During my career, I coached Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Cross-country, and Track and Field.
After law school, I worked for law firms in Atlanta and in 2007 opened my office in Lawrenceville....
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors,...
Ms. Espy was raised in Decatur, Georgia. She graduated from Washington & Lee University in 2013 with a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Music. While at Washington & Lee, she served as the President of Generals Interested in Legal Studies, Chair of the Alpha Delta Pi Scholarship Committee, as well as a member of...
* Former member of the Emory University School of Law Trial Techniques Faculty;
* Practicing primarily in the North Georgia, Metro Atlanta Area for over 25 years as a Solo-Practitioner before the Probate Courts, Juvenile Courts, & Superior Courts in most of the counties of Georgia;
* Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) for in their Child & Adult Protective Services cases;
* Primary Focused on:
* Estate Planning which includes the creation & administration of Trusts (all types including Special Needs Trust),...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Lawrenceville Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline