I am proud to fight for clients in Gwinnett County and metro Atlanta in the areas of criminal defense, bankruptcy, personal injury, contracts, and wills. My practice is based around the idea that a "one size fits all" style does NOT apply to legal representation. I understand that your wants and needs are likely different than another client’s, and I make sure to cater your representation around those goals. My firm makes sure you are heard both in and out of the courtroom. I understand that legal battles are extremely stressful. From our office in Lawrenceville, we make every effort to be accessible to clients throughout Gwinnett County and surrounding areas. We even offer a 24-hour jail visit guarantee to ensure that our clients in the Gwinnett County Detention Center are seen by an attorney as soon as possible after we are retained. I make sure to help you feel comfortable with your case from the outset, whether it is a minor traffic ticket, a DUI, or a serious felony offense. If you are facing financial hardship, we extend the same level of attention to detail while we evaluate your case for a potential bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, or credit negotiation. I also handle personal injuries from car accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, and other situations. Additionally, my firm handles family law matters, contractual disputes, and wills. I am a native Georgian and have lived in Gwinnett County most of my life. I began representing clients before graduating law school as part of the University of Georgia School of Law's criminal defense clinic. After several years as an associate at another firm, I opened my own practice to make myself more available to my clients. My firm, Tyler Moore Law, works hard to help its clients meet their individual goals using the newest legal developments and latest technologies. Our goal is to form close working relationships with our clients so they can be involved and feel confident in the outcomes of their cases.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tyler Moore Law, LLC
- - Current
- Daniels & Taylor, P.C.
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.S. | Biology
- Honors: summa cum laude
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia # 990817
- Hire a Gwinnett Attorney Today
- Tyler Moore Law
- Americans Carry More Than $4 Trillion in Debt
23 May 2019
- Possession of Prescription Drugs can Come with Strict Penalties
15 May 2019
- How to Tell Your Kids You are Getting Divorced
9 May 2019
- Can My Creditors Really Garnish My Wages?
2 May 2019
- Georgia Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault
25 April 2019
- What is the Difference Between Paternity and Legitimation?
18 April 2019
- Spring Roads can be Dangerous, Too
11 April 2019
- Georgia Supreme Court Ruling May Change DUI Procedures
3 April 2019
- What Assets are Exempted in a Georgia Bankruptcy?
28 March 2019