Rob Fleming is a partner in Katz Wright Fleming Dodson & Mildenhall. His practice is focused on medical malpractice, dental malpractice, serious personal injury and business litigation. With over 25 years of experience, he has had great success in the courtroom. He has achieved numerous multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients and has several very large verdicts.
After starting his legal career defending doctors and large hospitals, Mr. Fleming now exclusively represents Plaintiffs who have been injured by the negligence of medical professionals such as doctors and dentists. He also specializes in handling commission cases and represents employees who have earned commissions but must sue their company to get paid after they have quit or been fired.
In order to afford college, Mr. Fleming joined the U.S. Army and served as a Military Policeman in Frankfurt and Berlin Germany. During his service, he served as a Military Policeman at Check Point Charlie in the American Sector of the Berlin Wall. After the Army, he received his undergraduate degree from NYU, and MBA in Finance from Hofstra University in New York and his law degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Injuries
- Breach of Contract
- Car Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Free initial consultation only applies to personal injury cases.
- Contingent Fees
Contingency fee arrangement only applies to personal injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Katz Wright Fleming Dodson & Mildenhall LLC
- Robert J. Fleming, Attorney at Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Hofstra University
- New York University
- One of Georgia's "Super Lawyers"
- Law & Politics Magazine and Atlanta Magazine
- Highest rating ("AV") in both legal professional ability and ethical standards
- Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory
- Texas State Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Recent Developments in Medical Malpractice Law
- Verdict Magazine
- Initial Case Management and Effective Document Control and Organization, A Litigation Guide to Case Management, Savannah, GA
- Certified Mentor
- State Bar of Georgia
- Robert J. Fleming's Website Profile
- Robert J. Fleming, Attorney at Law Website
- Atlanta Injury Lawyers Blog
- Georgia Pedestrians Needlessly Put At Risk By Distracted Drivers
11 August 2019
- Doctors Held Liable for Sexual Abuse Under the Law But Georgia Medical Board Fights Prosecution and Accountability
6 August 2019
- Personal Injury Law Firm Slogans or Mantras?
29 July 2019
- Electric Scooter Atlanta Accidents Continue to Escalate as Injuries are More Severe
24 July 2019
- Atlanta Suffers First e-scooter Death
4 July 2019
- Hope and the Healing Process in Atlanta Georgia Personal Injury Representation
4 July 2019
- Filling Baby Teeth in Georgia Simply Too Risky Under General Anesthesia
16 May 2019
- Dental Malpractice in Georgia Could Include Fraud and Unnecessary Procedures
11 May 2019
- Pit Bull Attack in Cobb County Due to Negligence
10 May 2019
- Q. I have been looking for a medical malpractice attorney who would be willing to take my husband's case against the ER
- A: In Georgia, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice is two years from the date of the alleged malpractice. While there are very limited exceptions, this deadline is something that must be met or your right to sue is lost forever. It appears from you question that the statute of limitations may preclude a lawsuit in your case, but to be sure, you should contact a lawyer who handles medical malpractice cases in Georgia as soon as possible.