Wallingford, Connecticut Lawyers
Eventually, others began to take notice of his ability to solve complex problems in an efficient and creative manner. JD expanded these talents being named Vice President of Citibank’s anti-money laundering unit where his duties included the management of an investigatory team responsible for identifying and reporting suspicious retail...
• Defense and successful counterclaim of seven-figure federal judgment
• Recoveries in numerous personal injury lawsuits against top rated insurance defense
• CUIPA recovery against insurer for failure to pay cardiopulmonary disability claim
• Initiated, litigated, negotiated and resolved complex commercial litigation of multiple commercial parties
• Start to finish courtside and jury awards in multiple civil rights lawsuits
• Labor and employment recoveries against municipalities and prominent government official
• Successful reversal of lower court ruling on appeal
• Supervised, trained and mentored...
He primarily practices in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and commercial litigation. Mr. Grippe has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation in Connecticut and New York. He has been very successful in the courtroom and has tried over 25 cases to verdict representing injured parties as well as defendants. In addition to his trial victories, he has a successful track record of resolving cases through mediation and pre-trial settlements.
Mr. Grippe has been named...
A cum laude graduate of Yale University...
Brendan's focus on estate planning includes customized planning strategies that allow you to build wealth, save on taxes and protect the people who depend on...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Wallingford, Connecticut Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline