Anthony Parent is a best-selling author, and the founding partner of IRS Medic, a law firm dedicated to working with those with tax problems. His is routinely quoted on tax issues in the local and national media, mostly recently in the Wall Street Journal, Smartmoney.com, the Houston Chronicle, Wall Street radio, Fox CT along with CBS, NBC and ABC affiliates around the country.
He has developed a proven tax resolution system, and has increased the forms focus on international compliance specifically the FBAR penalty abatement and the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative.
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Amex, Discover, Mastercard
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed fee. All costs determined upfront, prior to commencement of representation
- US Tax Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Parent & Parent LLP
- - Current
- Attorney Parent has guided taxpayers through the toughest IRS and state tax problems over the past 8 years. From tax audits, state tax resolution, penalty abatements, sophisticated negotiations to Offshore Disclosures and criminal investigations.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Attended and graduated law school simultaneously with father, David G. Parent, Esq. '02
- Honors: CATIC Award Winner (highest cumulative GPA in Real Estate Finance Law and Property Law)
- Activities: Defense Appellate Clinic
- Southern Connecticut State University
- B.S. | Finance
- Activities: Managing Editor, the Southern News
- Vermont State Bar
- Protect & Defend
- Celebrity Press
Tax Attorney Anthony E. Parent discusses the recent updates to the 2012 IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure InitiativeTax Debt Help
Tax Attorney Anthony E. Parent explains the necessary steps to resolved an IRS tax debt --- efficiently and permanently.Three Things Never to Tell the IRS
Tax Attorney Anthony E. Parent explains the three things never to tell the IRS.