Free Consultation: (513) 563-3007Tap to Call This Lawyer
Moshe Toron Esq

Moshe Toron Esq

Toron Law Firm, LLC -
  • Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mr. Toron focuses his practice in the areas of Elder Law, Medicaid Planning, Nursing Home Planning, and Estate Planning.

Moshe works with families to help them address their long term care needs, such as applying for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits.

Moshe began his career as the chaplain of Cedar Village – The Jewish Nursing Home of Cincinnati. His duties at Cedar Village included counseling the elderly and their families. During his tenure, Mr. Toron enrolled in the Chase College of Law, where he established himself as an award winning student. He was a member of the Dean’ s List four times and was awarded the Cincinnati Bar Association Auxiliary Award.

Before opening The Toron Law Firm, Mr. Toron was a Senior Tax Planner with Deloitte & Touche. At Deloitte, Mr. Toron helped implement sophisticated tax and estate planning techniques.

Mr. Toron was admitted to practice in Ohio in 1999. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He is a member of the Cincinnati, Warren County, Butler County and Clermont County Bar Associations. He has served as the Vice-Chair of the Cincinnati Bar Association Elder Law Committee. Mr. Toron has also served as the Chair of the Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, CLE Committee and as a member of the CBA Young Lawyers Section, Executive Committee.

Practice Areas
  • Elder Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Free Consultation
    There is no charge for the first meeting.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
6th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Hebrew: Written
  • Yiddish: Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Toron Law Firm, LLC
- Current
Elder Law Attorney, Medicaid Planning
Northern Kentucky University
J.D. (1999) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Cincinnati Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
44 Questions Answered

Q. Can a POA change will&set up irrevocable trust?Does person need to be deemed incompetent for POA to go in effect?
A: A POA can't make a will. A POA document must have very specific statutory language in it in order to allow a POA to create an Irrevocable Trust. Some POA documents require the Principal to be declared incompetent, but many do not.
Q. Where do I go to find a Pro Bono Trust Layer in Cincinnati, Loveland or Clermont County Ohio
A: There is no official list for that. You could call the Cincinnati Bar Association and ask them for a recommendation.
Q. My husband's aunt recently passed away and she had a pension but no spouse or children. Where does the money go?
A: If she had a beneficiary designation named on the pension, it would go to that person. Otherwise, it would go to the person named in her will. If she had no will, it would go to her descendants. If she has none, then it goes to her parents (or grandparents.) If she had no living ancestors, it would go to her siblings, equally. If a sibling is deceased, then that sibling's share would go to the child or children of that sibling. So there is a chance your husband may inherit some or all of it.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main Office
4555 Lake Forest Dr
Suite 650
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Telephone: (513) 563-3007
Fax: (513) 285-7809
West Chester Location
9078 Union Centre Blvd
Suite 350
West Chester, OH 45069
Telephone: (513) 563-3007
Fax: (513) 285-7809
Downtown Location
312 Walnut Street
1600 Scripps Center
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Telephone: (513) 563-3007
Fax: (513) 285-7809