Free Consultation: (513) 324-4183Tap to Call This Lawyer
Beverly A Stull

Beverly A Stull

Probate, Elder Law, and Estate Attorney in Blue Ash, West Chester, Hyde Park
  • Probate, Elder Law, Estate Planning
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I have the experience to help you settle the estate of a loved one, guide you through Medicaid planning and application, or help you plan for your own times of incapacity or death. I also have the patience and understanding to guide you with compassion during difficult times. With offices in Blue Ash, Hyde Park, and West Chester, I can meet where it is convenient for you.

Practice Areas
  • Probate
  • Elder Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Cincinnati College of Law
J.D. (2011)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Cincinnati Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Elder Law committee, Estate Planning and Probate committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Elder Law committee, Estate Planning & Probate committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Ohio  # 0088078
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
24 Questions Answered

Q. My father recently passed away with no will.Just my sister and i. Next steps in regard to estate? Ohio
A: It depends on whether your father had any probate property - property without a beneficiary, without a joint owner, and not in trust. If the bank account was in his name only, you will need to open an estate in probate court. Depending on the size of the probate assets, you may be able to do a small estate, either a Summary Release or a Relief from Administration. Depending on the county where you dad resided, the probate court may assist you with the forms needed, or you may want to consult with a probate attorney for advice. Forms and instructions are usually available online. Small estates typically involve just a few forms that, once approved by the court, you use to transfer the assets.
Q. How do you go about writing a will? Do you do it with your spouse or does each person write their own? What is the cost?
A: You and your spouse should have separate wills. It is best to hire an estate planning attorney to draft them, as they can make sure that the wills are done properly according to state law. Costs vary, but most attorneys have a flat fee for wills and can tell you when you make an appointment to see them. Many also offer free consultations, so that you can be sure you are comfortable with the attorney you choose.
Q. My father passed away in April my sister is the EOE. I wasn't mentioned in the Will. Were not speaking what can I do?
A: Your father had the right to include or exclude anyone he wanted. And good for him to give only to children who were speaking to him! If you wanted to be treated like his daughter after his death, you should have treated him like your father when he was alive; it is too late now!
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC in Blue Ash
4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cell: (513) 324-4183
Hyde Park office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
3805 Edwards Road, Suite 550
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Cell: (513) 324-4183
West Chester office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
9078 Union Centre Blvd, Suite 350
West Chester, OH 45069
Cell: (513) 324-4183