Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- Construction Law
- Family Law
Call for a free telephone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif Academic Honor Society
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- M.S. (1974) | Engineering
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- - Current
- Professional Engineer 1986-2002
- State of Ohio
- Senior Reactor Operator 1982-1984
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Surface Warfare Officer/Nuclear Power Plant Engineer
- United States Navy
Websites & Blogs
3489 Questions Answered
- Q. We tried that but we are told because we are on Social Security, we need a lawyer !
- A: If you have been advised to retain an attorney, use the Find a Lawyer tab to retain a local attorney to assist you.
- Q. How do we take our son off as our POA ?
- A: Send him written notice of termination. If it is a financial POA, also notify any banks, insurance companies, or others with whom you might have business dealings that his POA has been terminated. If it is a health care POA, notify your doctors and other medical facilities where you are a patient.
- Q. My mother is separated from an abusive long term relationship. What are some of her rights she should be aware of?
- A: That is a conversation she should have in private with her attorney. Too much depends on the specifics of her situation - finances, age, health, employment, etc. She should use the Find a Lawyer tab to retain a local divorce attorney who can meet with her to discuss her situation and how she can prepare for the possibility of divorce.
Contact & Map