Waterford Trademarks Lawyers
Mr. Patrick is a leader in the intellectual property arena. Mr. Patrick has extensive experience with brand and product line development, intellectual property licensing, data privacy, and anti-counterfeiting. Mr. Patrick’s practice also includes counseling clients on the clearance, selection, maintenance, and enforcement of trademarks in the...
Corporate & Business Services
• Corporate Formation
• Partnership, Shareholder & Operating Agreements
• Structuring of Capital Investment
• Contract Negotiation & Drafting
• Licensing Deals
• State Application Preparation or Review
• Commercial Leasing
• Landlord/Tenant Issues
• Waste Management
• State Agency Appeals
• Partnership and Business Disputes
• Breach of Contract
• Product Liability
• Insurance Coverage Disputes
• Intellectual Property Infringement
• Copyright & Trademark
• Enforcement, Infringement & Disputes
• Licensing Agreements
• Strategic Branding
• Trade Secrets
• Compliance with State Licensing Regulations
• FDA, FDCA, & Industrial Hemp Farm Bill Compliance
• Product Labeling and...
His experience spans the tech industry and IP law spectrum, including:
- representing an online social media company, a global automotive business, and an online real property rental company in matters ranging from large-scale software development projects to drafting the company's website agreements and nondisclosure agreements,
- negotiating cross-border collaborative research and licensing agreements with various world-renowned universities,
- negotiations with...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Waterford Trademarks Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline