Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Patents for the PS5?
16 August 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (8/5-8/11/19)
14 August 2019
- Some “Cool” Inventions
9 August 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (7/29-8/4/19)
8 August 2019
- Batman and IP
2 August 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (7/22-7/28/19)
31 July 2019
- 11 Day Power Play- Community Shift beats previous record!
26 July 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (7/15-7/21/19)
24 July 2019
- Famous Patented Board Games
19 July 2019