Flushing Trademarks Lawyers
New York, NY 10004
Pace Law School
He is a founding partner of Furgang & Adwar, L.L.P.
He has received degrees from:
• New York University:
School of Law (Juris Doctor);
• Tandon School of Engineer - Polytechnic Institute (Bachelor of Electrical Engineering); and
• Brooklyn College, City University of New York (Bachelor of Arts).
-“New York Super Lawyer for Intellectual Property” chosen by his peers, 2009 - 2019 (less than 5% of all lawyers are so honored.)
-“AV” (peer rated – highest ability and ethical...
Corporate & Business Services
• Corporate Formation
• Partnership, Shareholder & Operating Agreements
• Structuring of Capital Investment
• Contract Negotiation & Drafting
• Licensing Deals
• State Application Preparation or Review
• Commercial Leasing
• Landlord/Tenant Issues
• Waste Management
• State Agency Appeals
• Partnership and Business Disputes
• Breach of Contract
• Product Liability
• Insurance Coverage Disputes
• Intellectual Property Infringement
• Copyright & Trademark
• Enforcement, Infringement & Disputes
• Licensing Agreements
• Strategic Branding
• Trade Secrets
• Compliance with State Licensing Regulations
• FDA, FDCA, & Industrial Hemp Farm Bill Compliance
• Product Labeling and...
His experience spans the tech industry and IP law spectrum, including:
- representing an online social media company, a global automotive business, and an online real property rental company in matters ranging from large-scale software development projects to drafting the company's website agreements and nondisclosure agreements,
- negotiating cross-border collaborative research and licensing agreements with various world-renowned universities,
- negotiations with...
Mr. Patrick is a leader in the intellectual property arena. Mr. Patrick has extensive experience with brand and product line development, intellectual property licensing, data privacy, and anti-counterfeiting. Mr. Patrick’s practice also includes counseling clients on the clearance, selection, maintenance, and enforcement of trademarks in the...
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems, data and image analysis, and MEMS,...
3407 Delaware Ave, Ste. 255
Buffalo, NY 14217
SUNY Buffalo Law School and Elon University School of Law
Jonathan's prior experience includes being of counsel for a small, international securities firm and various areas of public interest law including a legal fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. Dunsmoor Law represents clients throughout the world regardless of size.
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Flushing Trademarks Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline