Lavaca County Lawyers
An award-winning attorney, Phil Baker is recognized as a DWI Trial Warrior by TCDLA, ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist, 10 Best-American Institute of DUI/DWI...
- Texas Private Investigator Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, License #00850400
- Owner/Manager of Texas Financial Investigators, a Texas Investigation Company, Business License #A12677101
- Specialize in financial asset discovery and recovery statewide for individuals and organizations
- 1997 Graduate of Baylor School of Law. Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (JD). Dean's List. Order of Barristers
- 1985 Graduate of the University of North Texas. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. Major in Real Estate Investments and Analysis. Dean's List. Graduated with Honors. Selected Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- Prior to attending law school...
Attorney Jason Oxner graduated Summa Cum Laude in the top 5% and currently holds a Law Degree and Masters of Law Degree. During law school, Jason was an associate editor on Law Review, elected as Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and taught Real Property for two years.
Jason Oxner is a Canadian citizen who moved to Massachusetts on an academic and athletic (hockey & rowing) scholarship at the Groton School in 2002. Jason continued with his rowing career at...
We have a very high success rate when it comes to preventing criminal accusations from turning into formal charges as well as shutting down criminal investigations. We are able to do this because we move quickly, and never stop working.
With us on your side, you are not alone. You have effective support throughout the entire process...
Mr. Black's firm currently consists of Mr. Black, two associate attorneys, two full time paralegals, and other support staff. Mr. Black was Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1989, and he was re-certified in 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014. Mr. Black served as President of the Houston Association of Debtor...
Austin, TX 78744
University of Iowa
After completing his undergraduate studies, Attorney Nguyen attended Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law, which has been ranked number one in achieving diversification in its student body.
Attorney Nguyen has worked as an Attorney for private law firms and...
Building 6, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78749
University of Houston - Main Campus, South Texas College of Law and University of Houston - Main Campus
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Lavaca County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline