-Mr. Kelly has obtained the highest possible rating of "10" by AVVO
-named one of the top 100 criminal defense attorney's in the State of Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers in 2014-2019.
- ranked in the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Named a SUPERLAWYER 2017-2019
Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association to handle Death Penalty cases and has handled several high profile murder cases.
Additionally, Mr. Kelly has also...
Ryan is an ideal attorney for victims of sexual abuse, violent crimes and personal injury; the years he spent overseeing all the investigations and prosecutions at the District Attorney's Office, has given him the skill to litigate civil and criminal cases.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Mr. Attiani is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery Bar Associations. He is active in the Family Law Section of both the Montgomery and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He is a trained mediator and a Collaborative Family Law Affiliate. He also serves as an arbitration panelist and custody mediator for the Montgomery County Court...
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Widener University Delaware School of Law
Karen Ulmer Pendergast is the founding member of Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., a law firm that provides services in the areas of family law, estates and probate,...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Schwenksville Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline