Gainesville, New York Patents Lawyers
Prior to launching the TR Business Navigator, Daniel served in several roles at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). He has advocated for the interests of small businesses in federal regulations, government programs, and international trade discussions. He has worked closely with agency officials, congressional staffers, and industry stakeholders on transportation, environmental, technological, and cybersecurity policies.
Daniel has also helped resolve complex disputes involving...
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems,...
My primary focus is on intellectual property matters in the technology sector, mainly involving patent prosecution. However, we also handle a whole host of other transactional corporate and intellectual property matters, including licensing and due diligence on IP and M&A transactions.
On a personal...
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Gainesville, New York Patents Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline