Milan, Illinois Lawyers
Former Public Administrator of Rock Island County
Former Public Guardian of Rock Island County
HUD Foreclosure Commissioner
For over three decades, Stephany worked in the title insurance industry. For much of that time, she was a national underwriting counsel. In that capacity, she underwrote and closed transactions for commercial and industrial properties located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada. In the four years...
Peoria, IL 61602
University of Arkansas School of Law
Drew Quitschau received his B.A. from Gustavus Adolphus College, his J.D. from the University of Arkansas, and he is currently pursuing an M.B.A. from Illinois State University. While in law school, Drew was the Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review, an Arkansas Bar...
Jerry received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies/Pre-law from Southern Illinois University in 2008. Jerry then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Jerry was a member of...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Eureka College where I also minored in Spanish. I then received my law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. While in law school I worked in the...
Reilly has served as a LaSalle County Assistant Public Defender since 2000. He represents clients before the...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Milan, Illinois Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline