Frankston Energy, Oil & Gas Lawyers
Business organizations and related transactional work.
Military: Commissioned Second Lieutenant, USMC, May 1968; Captain, Judge Advocate; Primary duties as Chief Prosecutor, Chief Defense Counsel and Military Judge (1971 - 1974); Honorable Discharge 1974; USMC Reserves, Commanding Officer; Abilene (Texas) Reserve Unit 1974 - 1978.
• State Bar of Texas (District 11-A Grievance Committee, 1989-1995, Chairman, 1991–1995); (Texas State Court Rules Committee, 1995-1999, Vice Chairman 1996–1997); (Texas Lawyers Assistance Program, 1984-2013);
• SBOT CLE Speaker Presenter on Ethics, Grievance Rules and Procedure and Professional Life Challenges;
• Texas Bar Foundation-Sustaining Life Fellow;
• Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas;
• American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member-Advocate, Corpus Christi...
Mr. Green has experience in multiple areas of civil litigation across various business sectors, including real estate and commercial development, oil and gas, energy and retail electricity providers, construction, food services, and the...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Frankston Energy, Oil & Gas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline