EDWARD J. KAZALEH is an Attorney, Mediator and Arbitrator who offers tremendous business, legal and real world expertise to his clients. KAZALEH & ASSOCIATES, LLP provides Legal Representation of BUSINESSES and INDIVIDUALS for REAL ESTATE, COMMERCIAL, PERSONAL INJURY, LITIGATION, CONSTRUCTION, OIL & GAS, PIPELINE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and certain IMMIGRATION LEGAL MATTERS. Our Clients are in the United States and International. GO TO OUR WEB SITE: www.BizLaw.Pro Our particular strengths are: CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES AND DEFECT LAW & ARBITRATION- REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW - COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS LAW - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TRADEMARKS & PATENTS - MEDIATION,ARBITRATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION - ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION LAW - U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW - Investors EB-5 Investors Green Card BANKRUPTCY - Chapter 11 & Chapter 7 OIL & GAS LAW - US FOREIGN CORRUPT PRACTICES ACT -
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Real Estate Law
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Consumer Law
- Construction Law
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!!! Just Call to Set up a FREE CONSULT or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org - ONLY A REAL LAWYER WILL RESPOND -
We handle all INJURY and some Commercial / Collections Matters on a Contingency Fee Basis. No Fee if No Recovery!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
OUR FEES ARE VERY REASONABLE; EITHER HOURLY, CONTINGENCY (PERCENTAGE), OR, FLAT FIXED-FEE ; WE ARE FLEXIBLE!
- Principal Partner
- KAZALEH & ASSOCIATES
- - Current
- South Texas College of Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.S. | CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Honors: Construction Management - Environmental - Geotechnical
- Texas Legal Protection Plan
- Network Attorney
- - Current
- US LAW LEGAL SERVICES
- Plan Network Attorney - Texas
- - Current
- TEXAS SUPREME COURT UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW SUBCOMMITTEE D-4
- - Current
- To go our website, click your mouse: www.bizlaw.pro
- Q. My company I worked for is out of business or bankrupct and I need my w2s phones are disconnected.
- A: You can contact the Trustee in the bankruptcy in writing and ask about that. Whoever is administering the bankrupt co. estate (usually bankruptcy trustee appointed by court) will have to handle that. You can also file with estimates to get things moving and amend later. Figure out which bankruptcy federal court is handling that and get the name of the trustee from there. Look for District Clerk, US bankruptcy court in the one closest to you.
- Q. How do you come up with a dollar amount for a personal injury case?
- A: You don't... overwhelming most cases filed in Court never succeed in getting a recovery with the pro-insurance system in place in Texas. Ask your lawyer IF you have a case. Then depending on the case type, a general rule of thumb MAY be the looking at amount of damages, lost work, impairments, medical treatment costs and future medical. Many auto cases are simply getting only a few hundred dollars in settlement offers unless there is an attorney. Then, ask the Attorney to evaluate the specific matter. If it has gone on this long, I hope you got it solved already !!
- Q. I won a psersonal injury lawsuit. my attorney keep telling me that they have appealed. where can i find info on case
- A: From your own attorney is a written letter, fax or email... You are owed that information and copies of all documents including any notice of appeal filed. The rest of the answer depends on which type or court you are in and where... No other attorney can ethically communicate with you about the specifics of your case if you have active legal representation. Go to your own attorney... in writing!