Andrew GreenMcCathern, PLLC
- Business Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law, Real Estate Law
Attorney Andrew Green is a partner in the Houston office of McCathern who practices in both commercial litigation and transactional matters. Mr. Green represents a diverse range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses and individuals, but approaches each client with a simple philosophy: listen closely to the client’s goals and apply a practical and efficient strategy in order to most directly reach a positive result.
Mr. Green has experience in multiple areas of civil litigation across various business sectors, including real estate and commercial development, oil and gas, energy and retail electricity providers, construction, food services, and the automotive industry. He also devotes a portion of his practice to transactional work, including representing financial institutions in commercial loan transactions, and providing counsel related to the formation and funding of corporate entities. Mr. Green is a certified mediator, having competed his training with the A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center at the University of Houston.
Mr. Green obtained his law degree from Fordham University School of Law and received his undergraduate degree from The University of Notre Dame. Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Green worked in the non-profit field. He has worked and traveled throughout Latin America, and is a fluent Spanish speaker. Mr. Green maintains a commitment to pro bono work and is involved with the Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program and the Amigos de las Americas Houston Chapter.
Mr. Green was born and raised in Conroe, Texas and is a graduate of St. Thomas High School in Houston.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Banking Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Notre Dame
- State Bar of Texas  # 24069823
- Andrew Green Profile on McCathern Website