New Prague Employment Lawyers
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
Civil Litigation, General Business, Contract Disputes, Appeals, Family Law, Employment Law, Construction Law
Mary Hahn has honed her skills in the courtroom over the last 25 years, specializing in civil litigation and appellate law, in particular multi-party business litigation, construction law, business contract disputes and divorce proceedings.
She practices in State District Courts and in Federal Court. She has substantial appellate law experience. She serves as the firm’s primary practitioner at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
Prior to moving to Northfield in 2000, Hahn practiced law at the Atlanta construction law firm of Shapiro, Fussel, Wedge, Smotherman, Martin & Price.
Kristian provides value due to his expertise in all sectors of a business. He works with limited liability companies and partnerships, large corporations, nonprofit organizations and cooperatives. Kristian helps guide clients through every business matter they will face, ranging from corporate governance, debt and equity financing, purchase and sales, regulatory compliance, business strategy joint ventures and complex reorganizations. Clients...
• Thirty years of experience in employment and business law, 15 years as legal counsel to a...
Since graduating from William Mitchell College of Law, in St. Paul Minnesota, Benjamin has dedicated his time, almost exclusively, to helping injured clients. His time in the Marine Corps taught...
Newville has won victories at the Minnesota Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals, and various state and federal trial courts. He led the successful fight for marriage equality in two states, secured protections for vulnerable Minnesota workers, and has emerged as a respected advocate in civil rights litigation. Newville is a frequent speaker at civil rights events, community forums, colleges, and...
Whether a large business or an entrepreneur in a start-up business, clients are proud to call Omeed Berenjian their lawyer, their confidante and their friend. “By understanding clients and their businesses, I believe I can be a better advisor and help them make the most of their business opportunities.”
* Founded Signature Law PLLC, 2019
* Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota, 2013 with a double concentration in Business Law and Labor & Employment Law
* Founded Singleton...
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Stetson University College of Law
In October 2018, Wil became only the 89th inductee to the Stetson University College of Law’s Hall of Fame in the...
Frances has consistently been named to the lists of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by her peers and has made the lists...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more New Prague Employment Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline