- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Insurance Claims ...
Stephen is passionate about preventing his clients from being taken advantage of by large insurance companies. Workers' compensation is not a handout or welfare - it is the result of a compromise whereby employers avoid paying multi-million-dollar judgments due to negligence. Stephen takes his clients' entitlement to these benefits very seriously. He takes the time to understand each client's situation, present their options, and move forward with the client's best interests and wishes in mind.
In addition to Workers' Compensation and Long Term Disability, Stephen has a strong background in employment law, employee benefits, health law, and insurance. Because his clients rarely have just one legal issue, it is important to be well-versed in these closely related fields.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Health Care Law
- Free Consultation
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 395609
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 395609
- Workers' Compensation Blog
- Diesel mechanics face serious risks at work
May 18, 2023
- Meat-packing company charged with breaking child labor laws
April 27, 2023
- Is my job responsible for my back pain?
March 30, 2023