Westbrook, Connecticut Lawyers
John started his career as a public defender, and eventually became an insurance defense attorney. For over 20 years now though, John has exclusively represented people (not Insurance companies). A graduate and senior instructor at the Trial Lawyers College, John was...
He has extensive DUI training and has taken many classes on standardized field sobriety testing, including,
The LaPiere course
The C.E.S. consulting breath testing course
He has taken the Mastering Scientific Evidence for DUI Defense, the advanced trial strategy course, and is a Member of NCDD (National College for DUI Defense). In addition to the coursework, Attorney Tomeo along with his partner Jonathan R. Sills, Co-Author the Connecticut Practice Series Book, CONNECTICUT DUI...
A cum laude graduate of Yale University...
Attorney Ollennu believes that the best way to resolve family disputes is through the process of divorce mediation. He has successfully mediated...
Before attending law school, I worked for a year as an orderly in the Jewish Home for the Aged in New Haven, CT, and much of what I experienced there has stayed with...
• Defense and successful counterclaim of seven-figure federal judgment
• Recoveries in numerous personal injury lawsuits against top rated insurance defense
• CUIPA recovery against insurer for failure to pay cardiopulmonary disability claim
• Initiated, litigated, negotiated and resolved complex commercial litigation of multiple commercial parties
• Start to finish courtside and jury awards in multiple civil rights lawsuits
• Labor and employment recoveries against municipalities and prominent government official
• Successful reversal of lower court ruling on appeal
• Supervised, trained and mentored...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Westbrook, Connecticut Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline