Free Consultation: (410) 520-0006Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
- Maryland, Virginia
Claimed Lawyer Profile
B.A., Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
J.D. (With Distinction) George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia.
LL.M. (Magna Cum Laude) Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet, Mainz (Germany)
Practice involves general civil litigation, including government-contract law; as well as estate planning (wills) and limited criminal defense.
Admitted to the bars of Maryland, Virginia, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Government contract law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- French: Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- U.S. Defense Logistics Agency
- Trial attorney, international-law advsor, German-law advisor
- Activities: Litigation before the U.S. Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and German labor courts. Negotiations concerning agency treaty compliance and dispute resolution with representatives of Foreign and Defense Ministries of Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Hungary, and Poland.
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Trial attorney, international-law advisor, German-law advisor
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map