I believe that family is at the core of our communities. In that respect my practice of family law and contracts emphasizes respect for the family, protection for children and fair & balanced treatment of individuals. Without sacrificing zealous client advocacy I strive to find solutions that benefit clients from the start with limited expense.
We are a community of immigrants and are stronger because of it. I believe our immigration laws should work for us not against us and my office endeavors to find ways to make immigration laws most effective for our clients.
I have extensive experience in family law matters and will bring those skills to help clients with family law issues, including divorce/dissolutions, child custody/support, spousal maintenance, ante-nuptial/post-nuptial agreements, asset distribution, etc. I speak Portuguese, Spanish, Igbo, and West African Pidgin.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of St. Thomas, Minnesota School of Law
- J.D. | LAW
- Honors: President's Scholarship