Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Bankruptcy cases are set fee with the total fee quoted up front.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- Hess and Jendro Law Office
- Bankruptcy, family law and business attorney
- Motin Law Office, P.A.
- Bankruptcy, family law, business law attorney
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Top 5% of my graduating class
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Bar
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Should I file my business taxes as a Partnership or as a Corporation, if i plan to file bankruptcy?
- A: The issue that affects your business partner is whether the bankruptcy trustee will want your interest in the business. That depends on the value of the business versus any exemption that might apply. You need to file your taxes based on what you elected at the time of formation or prior to filing your initial return.
- Q. In a chap 13, payments doubled in 14 months. Now motion to dismiss delinquent interim payment. 21 day to cure. Now what?
- A: You should discuss with your attorney the possibility of making a payment now that brings you one month behind. The trustee should continue the hearing on the motion to dismiss if you are within one month of caught up. You also should discuss amending your plan to make it affordable going forward. If you cannot, then consider whether you can convert it to a chapter 7.
Contact & Map