Mitchell Horwitz has devoted his entire working career to workers’ compensation matters, including arbitrations and settlement. As the head of the workers’ compensation practice at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, Mitch has handled thousands of cases from arbitration through the appellate courts. Over the course of his career he has obtained many scores of millions of dollars for his clients.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- The John Marshall Law School
- Honors: With Honors
- Northern Illinois University
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Workers Compensation Lawyers Association
- Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates
- How is Fault Determined in Parking Lot Accidents?
8 September 2020
- [Study] Labor Day Traffic Accidents in Chicago
1 September 2020
- What Is The Statute of Limitations for Car Accidents In Illinois?
31 August 2020